Annual General Conference of the European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE) takes place on 27 and 28 June 2022 in Brussels, Belgium (Renaissance Brussels Hotel, Rue du Parnasse 19, 1050 Brussels, Belgium).
After a year of dramatic developments in the field of refugee rights in Europe in 2022, ECRE’s AGC will be unmissable for those who want the full picture on EUrope’s response to displacement. With sessions on Ukraine, Afghanistan, the EU’s Agencies, the Pact, ECRE’s AGC 2022 will be the centre of debate.
Register for the ECRE AGC 2022
Find registration form here
Deadline for registration 6 June 2022
For further questions about the AGC or if you wish to cancel or alter your registration, please contact ECRE’s Wahidullah Azizi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Agenda here
- See Workshop 1: Supporting Asylum in Europe: The Role of the Agencies
- See Workshop 2: Inclusion of Refugee-led Community Organisations (RCOs) in EU-level Advocacy: From Challenges to Good Practices
- See Workshop 3: Implementation of the Temporary Protection Directive and other temporary protection regimes across Europe
- See Workshop 4: Treatment of Afghan asylum seekers in Europe
- See Workshop 5: Stigma and labelling, vulnerability, and the integration process of victims of trafficking
- See Workshop 6: Challenges of unaccompanied minors in transit and perspectives for bolstering their rights
- See Workshop 7: Reception of asylum seekers: from the borders to the heart of European societies
- See Workshop 8: EU External Borders: Access Denied