NB! Registration is now closed due to oversubscription. If you are an ECRE member or from UNHCR please contact Omar Al Tarsheh at email@example.com.
Annual General Conference of the European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE) together with the UNHCR-NGO Europe Consultations takes place on 7-9 November 2018 in Belgrade, Serbia (Hotel M, Bulevar oslobodjenja 56 a, Vozdovac).
For further questions about the AGC or if you wish to cancel or alter your registration, please contact ECRE executive assistant Omar Al Tarsheh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: UNHCR NGO Consultation for Europe Regional Workshops
- Central and South Eastern Europe
- Northern Europe
Agenda / Background Regional workshop / Case law on returns to Afghanistan
- Southern Europe
Agenda / Background Regional Workshop
- Western Europe
Day 2: ECRE workshops
- Workshop 1: EU Funding for Asylum, Migration and Integration – Past and Future
- Workshop 2: Return: current policy and practice
- Workshop 3: European Parliament elections
- Workshop 4: Refugee Rights in Serbia
- Workshop 5: Reform of EU Asylum Law
- Workshop 6: Europe in the world: pursuing the migration control agenda
- Workshop 8: Strategic Litigation in Practice – What, When, Where?
Deadline for registration is 14 September 2018